Highlights of Our Anaheim California Hotel
It's a new stay at the Courtyard by Marriott Anaheim Hotel. Relax in our warm and inviting lobby, featuring free WiFi, power outlets for phones and laptops, and a flat screen TV.
Inside the Courtyard by Marriott Anaheim Hotel you'll find a brand new lobby with a warm and inviting atmosphere you'll notice from the moment you enter the hotel. There's flexible furniture for working, relaxing or socializing.
|The Bistro with healthy food and beverage options, hi-tech conveniences and a 24-hour market. The entire hotel has free wireless high-speed Internet, and all rooms offer complimentary choice of wireless or wired high-speed Internet.|
Outside the Courtyard by Marriott Anaheim Hotel you'll find a big outdoor heated swimming pool, hot tub, and with the kid's wading pool, even families with toddlers can enjoy a little splashing around in the sun. Lounge chairs surrounding the pool providing guests with a comfortable place to soak up some California sun.
Courtyard by Marriott Anaheim Hotel amenities and services:
• 153 Deluxe Rooms including 18 Kid
• Free wireless high speed Internet access
• The Bistro featuring Starbucks espresso bar, gourmet fare, grab-n-go meals, and full bar - Click here for menu
Dinner delivery from The Bistro - 5pm - 10pm
• Join us for Happy Hour from 5pm - 7pm daily
• Outdoor heated pool and hot tub
• Kid's wading pool (1.5 ft deep)
• Fitness center
• Business center
• Cozy lounge with fireplace
• Mini fridge
• Coin-operated guest laundry facility
• Ruths Chris Steak House®
• 24-hour snack shop/market
• Shuttle service to Disneyland® Resort, Disney's California® Adventure and Downtown Disney® District available ($5 per adult & $2 per child)
• Meeting Space and board room
• Check-in 3pm
• Check-out 11am
• Parking available at a fee of $14 plus tax per night.
• Please cancel 24 hours prior to arrival to avoid cancellation fees
ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
With plenty of flexible work and social space, our state-of-the-art lobby is designed with the traveler's comfort and convenience in mind. More than a pretty screen, the GoBoard™ is a state-of-the-art, interactive system that puts news, weather and local area info at your fingertips. Check the traffic on the 405 and 5 freeways, look up the local weather report, or see if your plane is on time via GoBoard™. Then print your ticket at our Boarding Pass Station, or simply unwind in one of our private media pods, each featuring an individual 27" flat-screen TV and complimentary WiFi access.• GoBoard™ – Check the weather, get directions and catch up on news on our high-tech touch screen GoBoard.
• Boarding Pass Print Station – Never be late for a flight again with our quick and easy Boarding Pass Print Station.
• Media Pods – Work or relax, these personal areas feature individual 27-inch TVs, outlets and Internet access.
• WiFi…Everywhere – Whether you're relaxing in our lobby theater, at The Bistro grabbing a bite, or the outdoor patio soaking up the sun…you're connected.